#market research reports
Market Research Collections from BCC Research
This BCC Research report deals exclusively with wireless technologies employed in the personal area network (PAN) and local area network (LAN) topologies. It forecasts the market size of wireless sensors from 2015 to 2021.
This BCC Research report analyzes and measures the market for conventional conductive polymer composites, which incorporate conductive fillers in an insulative resin to achieve a measure of conductivity. Includes forecasts through 2021.
This BCC Research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the pharmacy automation market’s current operations and equipment, current trends and detailed patent analysis. Structure and current market size of the pharmacy automation market are outlined with forecasts through 2021.
This BCC Research report assesses the current state-of-the-art in synthesizing QDs, identifies the current market players seeking to exploit QD behavior, evaluates actual or potential markets in terms of application, type and projected commercial market revenues. Forecast provided through 2021.
This BCC Research report analyzes the changing global food industry and its business climate, including data relating to and discussion of the diet and food distribution systems and major factors that affect markets for food and food additives. Forecasts provided through 2021.
This BCC Research report provides an understanding of the ballast water treatment equipment industry and the market forces that affect it. Forecasts provided from 2015 to 2020.
This BCC Research report provides an update on the most advanced processes employed for the fabrication of thin films, nanofilms and ultrathin films. Includes forecasts through 2021.
Semiconductor Manufacturing – August 2016
- Important Milestone Reached in 3-D Printed Circuit Boards An Israel-based electronics printing tech firm has completed the development of a software package for integration in the company s 3-D printer. The DragonFly 2020 3-D printer, currently in development, will use proprietary inks and the integrated software to quickly create fully functioning printed circuit board (PCB) prototypes.
- Home Users Are Catalyst for Patient Monitoring Device Market Remote patient monitoring is drawing keen interest in the market for patient monitoring devices (PMDs). According to projections by BCC Research, the PMD market will grow from nearly $16.9 billion in 2015 to almost $23.8 billion in 2020, reflecting a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1%. Last year, hospitals were the largest segment of the PMD end-user market, representing 51% of the total end-user market. But in terms of growth, home users are the fastest-growing end-user segment. The market for glucose monitoring and other devices that enable patient self-monitoring at home is expected to grow during BCC Research s forecast period.
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Bio-Print Human Organs Two high-tech companies have teamed up to develop a 3-D bio-printer capable of manufacturing human organs and tissues in orbit. The joint effort could result in the ability to manufacture transplantable organs in space for patients on earth, and help enable long-duration human exploration of deep space.
- The Brave New Applications of PCR Technology Technological advances are yielding different types of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) techniques. BCC Research reveals in a new analysis that the use of PCR technology continues to expand into nonconventional applications, producing solid growth in the global market. PCR allows DNA sequencing, as well as the production of millions of copies of a specific DNA sequence, within minutes. As a result, PCR technology has helped make molecular diagnosis easier and faster. It is used frequently to diagnose disease, identify bacteria and viruses, and aid forensic investigations. And, so much more.
- Biosimilar Therapies for Rheumatoid Arthritis Win Favor of FDA Panel The race is on to get biosimilar versions of the rheumatoid arthritis (RA) treatments Humira, the world s top-selling drug, and Enbrel, also in the top five, to market. Companies are simultaneously defending their own biologic treatments and developing biosimilars. Case in point: Last month, Amgen floated on a recommendation from an FDA panel to approve its alternative to AbbVie s Humira. But the following day, Novartis Sandoz division won similar support for FDA approval of a biosimilar to Amgen s Enbrel. The landscape is changing fast, as companies both vie to protect their blockbusters and try to chip away at their competitor s market share.
- Marketing Your Business During Major World Events – Part Two Major world events, such as national or international sporting competitions are a great time to connect with your customers and introduce or even reintroduce yourself. You can build upon a great relationship by demonstrating to your customers that your company has passion, or a sense of humor, or even just that you support the things they care about.
- Marketing Your Business During Major World Events – Part One Some things are just better when enjoyed with other people. We are social beings, and there is both a thrill and a primal satisfaction in sharing an experience. Two examples are watching an anticipated film in a theater full of eager moviegoers, or celebrating your hometown team s victory in a packed stadium. In both cases, the energy and excitement of others fuels and heightens the emotional impact to the individual.
- Accenture Launches Advanced Analytics Applications to Detect Fraud Advanced analytics enables all stakeholders who deal with fraud to analyze their organization s business data to gain insight into the dynamics of internal controls and identify fraudulent or suspicious transactions that heighten the risk of fraud.
- Obama Names Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute Winner This past June, the Obama administration highlighted America s capacity for creativity and invention by announcing that the Smart Manufacturing Leadership Coalition (SMLC) will lead the new Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute, in partnership with the Department of Energy.
Global Markets for Automotive Sensor Technologies
3-D Scanning: Technologies and Global Markets
Global Markets for Catheters